COUPLES AND INDIVIDUAL COUNSELLING - Company Message
My Blog

New Year! New You?!

Well, it's the 5th of January of a brand new year and maybe that list of resolutions you made for yourself is now looking a bit daunting?!

Maybe it's not about making drastic changes in our lives but looking at what small changes we could make to help us feel more fulfilled or content with our lot?  Or maybe that is the crux of the matter...not being content with your lot?

Change of any kind can seem daunting, even a little bit scary but also, changes can be positive.  Afterall, if you're feeling that something is not quite right in your life then making a change surely would be a positive thing to do?

So, maybe it's time to take stock...what do you feel is missing, wrong, needs to change?  It could be your job is not fulfilling you, your life isn't turning out the way you expected or you are part of a couple and you feel at an impasse...poor communication, possibly arguing or just not feeling on the same wavelength?  You don't want to give up on the relationship but you don't know the way forward?  Maybe you feel isolated and don't have anyone to discuss things with?

Change in all these situations is probably the answer for you but how to go about it? Over the past year I can honestly say I have counselled people in all the above situations and helped them make positive changes in their lives.  Exploring your feelings and helping you to make positive changes in your life with the support of an experienced therapist may be the best resolution you make this year...go on, give it a try!

10 Comments to New Year! New You?!:

Comments RSS
Caldwell Estrada on 28 July 2018 10:45
Regular job.
Reply to comment

Lawrence Todd Maxwell on 17 November 2018 09:36
I admire people who keep sharing valuable stories through great writing. I'm glad to have read this blog. Thanks and hope to read more soon.
Reply to comment

ninjaessays.com on 06 December 2018 06:12
I am glad to see old people’s passion towards getting knowledge and info from the internet about their favorite topics. They can also play good part in the progress of the society if they try to do something for the improvement of the world.
Reply to comment

superior writing on 10 December 2018 02:00
I will make such list a bit later. I enjoy doing that every year.
Reply to comment

v on 29 March 2019 12:16
v
Reply to comment

resumewritingservice biz reviews on 31 March 2019 11:46
For the past few years my hair is very long and I do not want to cut it. But now, I want to evolve the old looks of mine into a marvelous and beautiful one. Since it is New Year, I want to achieve the new me. This is the only way to make myself better and looks good. So that everyone will be shocked and amazed. This could also make me happy how my friends accept the new look of me. Though it is a very hard decision to make, I still want to cut my hair.
Reply to comment

webstagram on 22 April 2019 03:18
Your article swept me away with its vast information and great writing. Thank you for sharing your views with such passion. I like your views.
Reply to comment

custom essay service on 29 August 2019 14:23
I have seen the past and current projects under construction and all the projects are fantastic project. Thanks and carry on it.
Reply to comment

essay writer on 12 September 2019 06:36
I am ready for these changes. Next year will be awesome for me. Bye!
Reply to comment

Mike on 14 September 2019 10:40
You have written a great article about new year.I must say you have shared useful stuff which is difficult to find on other websites.Keep up your good work. Order online custom packaging boxes
Reply to comment